Our main principle is the continuity and development of modern science and nursing education carried out with the belief of serving the society based on Atatürk's principles and the Renaissance of the Republic.
- To fulfill our academic and corporate responsibilities in a reliable, effective and honest manner consistent with the needs of all our stakeholders.
- To protect the freedom of thought, expression and conscience, which is a necessity of the academic environment.
- To act in an institutional and contemporary manner in all activities, communications and relations of our faculty within the framework of universal human rights and freedoms.
- To act equally and fairly in all activities, communications and relations of our faculty.
- To ensure open communication and to be transparent in all activities and relations of our faculty.
- To ensure safety, protect health, and take care not to harm material and moral assets in all activities, communications and relations of our faculty.
- To ensure continuous improvement and development in all activities, communication and relations of our faculty.
These values include all academic and administrative staff and students of our department.