This course includes management of patient care in various clinical settings (internal diseases, surgery, children, women's health and disease clinics), preparation and maintenance of care plan.
|Learning Outcomes||Program Outcomes||Teaching Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Define the clinical roles and responsibilities of the nurse in the context of internal diseases, surgical diseases, pediatric health and diseases and women's health and disease nursing.||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7|
|Plans and applies care for individuals with internal diseases or surgical diseases.||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7|
|Plan, implement and define all nursing activities for women's health and diseases.||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7|
|Can plan, apply and define all nursing activities for child health and diseases.||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7|
|1||Nursing care plan preparation and application||Related references|
|2||Improve basic nursing skills||Related references|
|3||Improving problem solving and communication skills||Related references|
|4||Developing and improving clinical practices and care||Related references|
|5||Making evidence-based practices the basic practice of the individuals they work with||Related references|
|6||Record all applications and observations, analyze them, and improve their applications||Related references|
1. Dahili ve Cerrahi Hastalıklarda Bakım (2010). A Karadakovan, F Eti Aslan (Eds), Nobel Kitapevi, Adana.
2. Philips NM (2007). Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technıgue. 11th ed., Edition, Mosby Elseıver, St Louise.
3. Fraise AP, Lambert PA, Maillard JY (2004). Principles and Practice of Disinfection, Preservation & Sterilization, 4th Ed, Blackwell Publishing.
4. Alexander's Care of The Patient in Surgery (2003). JC Rothrock (Ed), 13th ed., Mosby, St Louis.
5. Basavanthappa BT (2009). Medical-Surgical Nursing. Second Edition, Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher Ltd., New Delhi.
6. Lewis SL, Heitkemper MM, Dirksen SR, O’Brien PG, Bucher L (2007). Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems. 7th Edition, Mosby Elseıver, St. Louıs.
7. A textbook of perioperative care (2009). Woodhead K, Wicker P (Eds), Elseiver Churchill Livingstone, Edinburg.
8. Aksoy G. Kanan N. Akyolcu N. 2017. Cerrahi Hemşireliği I-II. Nobel Tıp Kitabevleri. İstanbul
9. Aksoy G. Kanan N. Akyolcu N. 2017Cerrahi Hemşireliği Klinik Uygulama Rehberi. Nobel Tıp Kitabevleri. İstanbul
10. Durna Z. 2010. İç Hastalıkları Hemşireliği Uygulama Rehberi. Nobel Tıp Kitabevleri. İstanbul
1.Sole, Klein, Moseley 2017. Introduction to Critical Care Nursing. Elsevier
|Documents||The realted literature and course readings|
|Exams||Clinical evaluation and case reports|
|Clinical/ Performance evaluation||1||40|
|CONTRIBUTION OF FINAL EXAMINATION TO OVERALL GRADE||60|
|CONTRIBUTION OF IN-TERM STUDIES TO OVERALL GRADE||40|
|COURSE'S CONTRIBUTION TO PROGRAM|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
|1||The students have the basic, theoretical, practical knowledge, skill and attitude in the light of the reflections of developments in science, technology and health on nursing.||X|
|2||Collect data from a holistic point of view in accordance with the health needs of an individual, family or community, performs nursing diagnostics, applies current and evidence-based interventions, evaluates the results and keeps the necessary records.||X|
|3||Lead the development and maintenance of safe, cost-effective and high-quality health care.||X|
|4||Respect and maintain human rights and dignity in research, training and management activities and act in accordance with relevant legislation, professional values and ethical principles.||X|
|5||Act in accordance with values and ethical principles and defend individuals, family, society and profession.||X|
|6||Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills, know at least one foreign language, can write and comprehend sufficient reports, and make presentations.||X|
|7||With the awareness of continuous professional development, the students gain the ability to follow the innovative-creative developments in science and technology in health care and to renew themselves continuously.||X|
|8||Know the process of research and publication for the production of nursing-specific scientific knowledge, take part in the research, use and share the research results.||X|
|9||Use critical thinking skills and scientific problem-solving approach in professional practice.||X|
|10||They are sensitive to social and occupational problems and set an example for their colleagues and society with their professional behavior.||X|
|ECTS ALLOCATED BASED ON STUDENT WORKLOAD BY THE COURSE DESCRIPTION|
|Course Duration (Including the exam week: 15x Total course hours)||-||-||-|
|Hours for off-the-classroom study (Pre-study, practice)||21||3||63|
|Care plan/ case assessment||2||10||20|
|Total Work Load||93|
|Total Work Load / 25 (h)||3,72|
|ECTS Credit of the Course||4|